A few more photos from SeaWorld’s Antarctica Empire of the Penguin:
- New Coca-Cola freestyle machines featuring the attraction’s signature beverage, South Pole Chill
- The Cup That Cares refillable souvenir cup. Available for $9.99, a dollar from each cup purchased is donated to the SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund
- SeaWorld’s newest attraction, Empire of the Penguin
- Expedition Cafe, a new quick-service dining location at Antarctica featuring Italian, American and Asian fare
- Plush Pucks available for purchase in the area gift store, Glacial Collections
Exciting news from Walt Disney World’s New Fantasyland!
Guests enjoying dinner at Be Our Guest Restaurant can now enjoy a full serving of Beauty and the Beast’s signature “Grey Stuff.” The popular “Grey Stuff” was previously available only to people celebrating special occasions such as birthdays or anniversaries. Now, for $4.29, all guests can enjoy the signature dessert!
A brief review: The Grey Stuff is served over a chocolate pastry. Though small, the dessert is rich enough to be enjoyed over coffee, wine, or good conversation. We loved it! It is officially one of our new favorite Walt Disney World treats.