Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with an Epcot ¡Fiesta!
Photo Courtesy of Walt Disney World Media Relations
A week-long Cinco de Mayo ¡Fiesta! is coming to Epcot’s Mexico pavilion as part of Walt Disney World’s Limited Time Magic. San Angel Inn Restaurante and La Hacienda de San Angel, the pavilion’s restaurants, will be offering the following specialty menu items to celebrate from May 5 to May 11!
- Cream of Chile Poblano: Chile poblano, cilantro, onion, garlic and Mexican cream, garnished with tortilla strips, poblano peppers and cream ($7.50)
- Chalupas de Chicharron: Corn dough topped with roasted chipotle sauce, shredded chicken, pork rind in green tomatillo sauce, fresh cheese, sour cream and avocado ($11.50)
- Chile en Nogada: Egg-battered stuffed poblano pepper with pork, almonds, raisins, apple, pineapple, cinnamon, roasted tomato and garlic, topped with a walnut cream sauce ($24.50)
- Enchiladas de Mole Poblano: Corn tortillas filled with marinated chicken, topped with mole poblano sauce, sesame seeds and Mexican cream ($23.50)
- Pollo Rostizado en Salsa de Mercado: Slow roasted French-chicken breast, topped with a roasted green tomato, pine nuts, garlic, onion and saffron sauce ($23.50)
- Camotes en Leche Condensada: Sweet potato dessert topped condensed milk, garnished with almond brittle ($7.00)